You will be working for a busy distribution center in Crick within the facilities department. You will be required to priortise tasks efficiently so being proactive and self motivated is essential. The main duties of this role will be-
- Carry out PPM on all site equipment
- Maintain sufficient spare parts ensuring minimal delays on machinery
- Carry out legislative test on building life safe systems
- Observing and enforcing health and safety practices
- Arrange vendor services for specialised maintenance, facility and housekeeping functions
- Monitor conveyor systems for quick response to downtime
This company are a large well known company looking for an ambitious individual to join their facilities team in crick. You will be a time served engineer with a City and Guilds in Mechanical or electrical engineering. Ideally you will have previous experience working within a distribution environment and be familiar with conveying systems.
This role is a investment role due to continued growth and expansion, you will be looking for a career and have strong analytical skills with a solution focused approach to work.